I love our little town, there is so much to do! This week we have done some of my favorite fall activities!
We carved pumpkins, baked pumpkin seeds, went to the cidermill, wandered the apple orchards, bought the dog cute little outfits and went on some beautiful walks!
The weather this week has been so beautiful, we have been trying to taken advantage of as much sunshine as we can get!
Perfect Pumpkin Seeds
1. Wash the seeds. I usually put them in a colander and rinse.
2. Boil in salt water for 10 minitues. Once it's boiling, turn down to medium-low heat. Boiling seeds first helps to make them eaiser to digiest.
3. Drain the seeds in a colander and lay them flat to dry on a paper towel.
4. Spread seeds onto a baking sheet and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and salt. Lots of salt!
5. Roast seeds at 325F for 10 minutes, then stir, bake for another 10 minutes.